Through Monday, June 18: I am who I am is with us (Exodus 3:1-15)
- Please pray for the organizers and BSOP staff as they finalize preparations for the consultation to trust in God’s perfect planning.
- The wind, the clouds and the sun obey the Lord. Pray for the Philippines’ weather to allow for participants to have safe and pleasant travels.
- Please pray for the participants to be prepared to meet with the Lord in a special way at this working consultation. Pray that they as well as their families and ministries will be marked by God’s protection and favor.
- Since the attendees are twice the number expected, the costs of the consultation are higher than first projected. Ask the Lord, who sees these circumstances, to provide abundantly.
Tuesday, June 19: The Name above all names is exalted among us (Philippians 2:1-11)
- As attendees arrive at BSOP and the program begins this evening, please pray for Christ-like humility in each interaction. Amid fatigue from travel as well as cultural and linguistic barriers, may the Lord be honored in each conversation, over meals, among roommates and even in airport shuttles.
- Please pray for each of the presenters to be encouraged by the Spirit as these servants of the Lord finish preparing their presentations.
- Pray for Bishop Efraim Tendero (World Evangelical Alliance) as he gives the keynote address tonight. May the Lord speak through him to give the attendees a greater sense of unity.
- Tonight, several participants will be instructed on facilitating table discussions on the following days. Please pray that their attitudes will be like Christ’s, fostering an environment for fruitful collaboration.
Wednesday, June 20: The Head of the Body is coordinating us (Ephesians 4:15-16)
- Each morning will begin with a devotional regarding hybridity in the Bible. Please pray for each devotion speaker to bring forth God’s Word by the Spirit. Pray for participants to have a united focus on the Lord.
- After each of the 12 formal presentations over the next three days, the participants will have table discussions, ask questions to each presenter and identify related prayer needs. Like the parts of the body, pray that each member will be joined and “working properly.”
- Please pray for the volunteers and support team such as cleaners and cooks, who are helping the consultation run smoothly, to grow in Christ’s love.
Thursday, June 21: The Shepherd is leading us (Psalm 23)
-Pray for the Lord to restore energy and give clarity of thought to all the attendees.
- A handful of participants are working from the presentations and discussion feedback to craft an official statement on hybridity, diaspora, and Missio Dei. Their draft representing the consultation will be presented tomorrow. Ask the Lord to guide their thoughts and their words.
- A time of worship, fellowship and communion is planned for this evening. Pray that as people gather around the Lord’s table, His goodness and mercy will overflow their hearts.
Friday, June 22: The Living Stone is building us (1 Peter 2:4-6)
- Pray for the consultation to finish well. Pray for the attendees as they leave BSOP to continue drawing nearer to Christ and to keep connecting with each other.
- Thank the Lord for bringing together GDN, Lausanne and BSOP to host and organize this gathering. May the sacrifices of all those who labored to make it happen be pleasing to the Lord.
Saturday, June 23 and on: Our Savior is gathering us (Revelation 7:9-10)
- Pray for plans to refine the ideas presented into a book. May it mobilize and equip others so that salvation may be known among more peoples and nations.
- Pray for the Lord’s wisdom and direction as GDN leaders meet in person to discuss future plans. May we see the scattering and mixing of peoples lead to multitudes worshiping the Lamb.